A new year, a new beginning, and time to set myself some challenges to keep things interesting! My fellow FVRG skater, Deep Fried Pixxie, inspired me to write this list after reading her own resolutions on her blog Skates and Stitches.
I don’t like the phrase ‘New Years Resolutions’, so instead, I’ve set myself 15 ‘challenges’ to help me become a more well-rounded human bean, or something like that. I like a good list so hopefully seeing things getting crossed off will inspire me to keep going with more!
5. Run a Half Marathon
6. Achieve a new 5km Personal Best (current is 25 minutes)
Get selected to play for The Parma Violents in at least 3 live Roller Derby bouts
- Bruise Brothers – FVRG v Dundee Roller Girls, 19th February 2012
- Summer Shovin – FVRG Intraleague, 30th June 2012
- Belfast Roller Derby vs. FVRG, 28th July 2012
13. See more of Scotland!
14. (Attempt to) learn a musical instrument